Measuring financial performance.
Being able to accurately measure past financial performance helps business owners/managers to assess performance and identify actions to improve future business performance. This webinar on ‘Measuring financial performance’ uses the numbers from a business’s Financial Statements to measure how efficiently a business is performing.
We’ll help you learn about:
- key performance indicators,
- how to measure those indicators, and
- interpreting the story they tell about your business.
This webinar may be helpful for anyone who is:
- considering starting a new business,
- currently manages or owns a business, or
- just wants to know more about measuring business financial performance.
The webinar covers:
- the Financial Operating Cycle which is a model that examines how money flows and is used in a business. Everything from the owner’s initial investment to how profits may be used to sustain a business and generate a return for the owners.
- the Working Capital Cycle, a model that illustrates working capital cash flows and demonstrates where cash may be getting caught up in a business.
- Developing a scorecard for your business to quickly evaluate how it’s currently performing.